Welcome to Our Blog!
Oviedo Injury and Wellness Center welcomes you to our blog. Learn more about the services we offer at our chiropractic clinic in Oviedo, FL. See our approach to chiropractic care and how we can help you!
Services We Offer
At Oviedo Injury and Wellness Center, we offer the following services:
- Chiropractic care – Experience gentle, non-twisting or cracking treatments for all your aches and pains, including migraines, back pain, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, and more.
- Spinal disc decompression - Avoid herniated disc surgery with our non-invasive decompressive treatment.
- Massage therapy – Our board certified therapist can soothe tired muscles and heal injured tissue with therapeutic medical massage services.
- Physical therapy - Regain strength and mobility with our physical therapy services.
- Auto accident care - Treat whiplash, disc injuries, seatbelt injuries, and other auto accident injuries without relying on pain medication.
- Ergonomic advice – Learn how to prevent and get relief from chronic neck and back pain through modifications of your work place.
- Skin care - Get personalized all natural and medical grade skin care from our onsite cosmetologist.
- Biofreeze treatments - Relieve pain naturally with Biofreeze gel.
- Sports injury treatment - Recover faster and get back in the game when you see our chiropractor in Oviedo.
- Backpack help - Tired of back pain from heavy backpacks? Dr. Ressler will teach you ways to reduce injuries and improve posture.
About Our Chiropractor in Oviedo
Dr. Martin Ressler, our chiropractor in Oviedo, trained at Life University and is licensed to practice chiropractic in Florida. Dr. Ressler enjoys treating patients with chiropractic and served his profession through leadership in involvement the Florida Chiropractic Association and Central Florida Chiropractic Society.
Our chiropractor in Oviedo and Winter Springs employs the whole person approach. In this method of care, our chiropractor treats the whole person rather than just the symptoms or pain. You will receive nutrition advice, stretching and strengthening exercises, lifestyle advice, and tips for better posture when you visit our Oviedo chiropractic clinic.
Our chiropractor aims to use this wellness blog as an extension of the chiropractic clinic. By sharing causes of back pain and neck pain, highlighting chiropractic treatment methods, and promoting lifestyle wellness, Dr. Ressler can continue his mission of whole person health in Winter Springs and Oviedo.
Get Chiropractic Care in Winter Springs and Oviedo, FL
patients are welcome at our chiropractic clinic -- so welcome, in fact, that we
offer a free consultation to all new patients. Try chiropractic care today,
risk free. Reserve your appointment on our website or call us today at